Accountancy Links and Forms

Below you will find a list of accountancy links and forms to help with your accountancy services


HM Revenue & Customs
Companies House

Paying Taxes

Paying self assessment
Paying corporation tax

Client Forms



P46 Car
P11DX Dispensation for expenses payments & benefit in kind
P60 End of year summary/certificate
P45 Details of employee leaving work


CIS301 – CIS – Individual Registration for Payment under Deduction
CIS302 – CIS – Individual Registration for Gross Payment
CIS304 – CIS – Partnership Registration
CIS305 – CIS – Company Registration


VAT1 Registration form
VAT7 Deregistration form
VAT2 Partnership application
VAT68 Transfer VAT number
VAT600FRS Application form to use Flat Rate Scheme
VAT 427 Claim for input tax relief from VAT on cancellation of registration
VAT600AA Application to join the Annual Accounting Scheme

Self Assessment

CWF1 Register for Self employment & NI contributions
CH2 Child Benefit claim form
Setting up NI Contributions by DD
Claim to reduce payments on account
SA1 Director registers to receive a tax return

Companies House

Limited Company registration – Please contact us for this form.
AA01 Change of accounting reference date
AA01 Dormant Company Accounts
AR01 Annual Return
AD01 Change of registered office
AP01 Appointment of Director
AP03 Appointment of Secretary
TM01 Termination of appointment of Director
TM02 Termination of Appointment of Secretary
CH01 Change of Directors details
CH03 Change of Secretary details
DS01 Striking off application
SH01 Return of allotment of shares


State Pension Calculator
Statutory Sick Pay Calculator
Statututory Maternity/Paternity Pay Calculator
Holiday Entitlement Calculator
Tax Credits Calculator
Company Car Benefit Calculator


Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Get in Touch

A quick sum to help us stop spam

1 + 1 =